Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself

Sorry for the delay in posts. I've been fighting the flu for the last week.

Listen to the comment below from Keith Olbermann of MSNBC's Countdown. I think this says it all.



Here in Texas, we had the same battle in 2004. Unfortunately, like in California, Arizona and Florida we lost as well. It set friends against friends and family against family.

Like Keith, I don't understand why it's such a big deal. I have yet to find anyone who could give me a reasonable, logical answer as to how it is a threat to "marriage" or their marraige in particular. All I ever hear is how it is an abomination and the Bible says it can't be.

Most people I have spoken with tell me that if you are secure enough in your sexuality and in the strength of your marraige, there shouldn't be anything capable of breaking it up. So why is the divorce rate so high?

Kind of makes you think. doensn't it?

No comments: